Want the public to know that we are still waiting, (purchased 11/2005) to clear title issue on our home purchase from Aurora.An error occured in the title and was not caught until we went to close on this property - originally being sold as a HUD property - error was caught when our daughter was trying to purchase her first home.

The management company that handles these properties was uncooperative when resloving the issue and wouldn't finish the sale and kept my daughters money that she spent.If I don't have resolution by April 15, 2008 I am going to file suit.

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

Do you have Foreclosure issues? don't give up and walk away.

Are you caught up in an Illegal Foreclosure?

Did you know that many people are suffering from fraudulent Foreclosure!

Faulty mortgage documents could mean that the bank, Mortgage company cannot foreclose on you!

You may have options you don't know about!

Don't you think IT IS TIME YOU FIND OUT?

What if you are a victim of Fraudulent Foreclosure?

Solve your issue contact: 212 709 8141

How did you get title insurance if they did not give you a clear title?

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more