I currently have my mortgage with Aurora and have been trying to refinance with them but can not seem to get them to return my call.They claim to have an excessive amount of calls.

I am in the Real Estate business and I know that I qualify for the refinancing-I don't understand their delay.

I could go somewhere else but I am trying to take adavantage of their low Closing Costs which I can not get at another bank.This is getting rdiculous and very frustrating having to be put on hold for several minutes at a time just here someone say I apologize-someone will get back to you.

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Aurora Loan Services - Aurora loan service dishonest billing practice Aurora Loan Services "Well Aurora Loan Service Purchased my loan from Wilshire Credit. Neither of the companies notified me of the transfer. In the meantime money kept on going to Wilshire. I finally..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more