Last year I was in foreclosure because I was one month behind and the second month I sent the payment in on the 3rd of August and they told me that they sent it back.

I hadn't received the payment back and was already receiving the foreclosure package. If they wouldn't have sent the payment back I would have been okay. $3,ooo plus later they took me out of foreclosure but what they did is tell me that they included my taxes and insurance into my payments and that my payments would be $2,400.00 a month plus my second mortgage which is $437.00.

So I am paying $2,837.00 to live in the ghetto. Because I do live in a bad neighborhood. Ladies and gents when I was renting I found a house that had a pool jacuzzi 3 bed two baths, two car garage for $2400.00. I would be livin in style. We have termites the roof is leaking almost in every room. The inspection of the house was fake. It didn't have an attic or insulation. The windows are old and air gets out.

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

Do you have Foreclosure issues? don't give up and walk away.

Are you caught up in an Illegal Foreclosure?

Did you know that many people are suffering from fraudulent Foreclosure!

Faulty mortgage documents could mean that the bank, Mortgage company cannot foreclose on you!

You may have options you don't know about!

Don't you think IT IS TIME YOU FIND OUT?

What if you are a victim of Fraudulent Foreclosure?

Solve your issue contact: 212 709 8141

Leeds, England, United Kingdom #1355

Pacific Hardwood Floors in Marietta, GA on Canton Road tolerates sexual harassment.Craig Cline is a repeat offender and Tim Sewell, the owner has allowed for it.

What has happened twice, that I know of, is they \"heard {insert party who has NO INTEREST in a personal relationship with craig cline, and never will} said something that is grounds for dismissal\".

In addition, they will rip off commision employees.I can back up every thing I\'ve written and they know it.