North Babylon, New York

We have been passed from on company to another.here is the kicker it's the same company but different names but the same number.Humm mm makes you think hun?

Every time we talked with someone to clear up early everything when you call back someone said something different. No one evens check their so called notes....really? What the *** are you all doing! I have done plenty of business with different companies and never have they ever conduct like this.

They are no real business just based out of their house.SMH.We will continue to work with them because we have been this far and we will continue till the end.as the bible says....treat the devil with kindness. ....don't let them win you have to much money invested in this! !! Never give up your dreams if you are with them continue to work with them.

Ifnot walk away and look elsewhere this is a headache you will never want.i hope this information will or has helped you.

....will continue with updates through out the year.....

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more