3.5K views

Please follow this link to see the posting in Federal court against Aurora Loan services. This will hopefully help you locate the active cases

This link shows the posting of dockets against Aurora in the Federal District Courts.

Hope you can open the link.

If you can not open search under google:

Docket search"Aurora loan services llc"-Justia Federal District Court Filings and Dockets.

This is going to make you so upset, and mad at the sometime.

thanks,

rasnancy6

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

4lygbR tvslmlenawhg

zj003V ksdxbnofmpfb

No you can't.Just like credit agecny, your equity loan information is registered.When you approach the second bank for an additional equity loan, they will pull up your file and they will insist that you consolidate theirs and the first bank's equity loan into one.

This means, the second bank will pay off the first one's equity (fees charged to you) and then they will write a equity with the old loan plus the new one provided you qualify for the entire loan of course.In these tight credit markets today this type of fancy-dancy loans are thing of the past.

However you can talk to them.If your income is good I mean real good and solid then they will loan you.

every thing listed on this review has happend to us. I have be dealing with my fight with Aurora for 15 months. I had to file chapter 13 just to stop forclosure.While waiting on an anwser from aurors laons on ONE OF THE 7 DIFFERNT Loan MODS, They proceeded with forclosure.Can somone help me ??

A Federal class action suit was filed on 8/18/10 against Aurora.

Nationwide