I applied for a mod.on my mortgage for my home in 2007!!

I submitted all the docs. 4 times. I also was told they never received the first pkt. and received partial info the second time.

They drew up an agreement that I would have to pay a "Slightly Reduced" mortgage for 4 months and at the end of that that time they would have a decision. At the end of the 3 months they said I would have to pay aonther 4 months of payments and resubmit an updated financial report. I was furious!! I then spoke to the person reviewing my case and she stated that they would raise my mortgage and not lower it!!!

She said my options were foreclosure or short sale. i am now in short sale negotiations. I am devastated! P.S.

I purchased at $507,000.000 and my home is now worth $280,000.00. They refused to reduce principle even though they will accept that price from another buyer.

P.S.

My family lives off Avenue U!!!Say Hi~

Review about: Aurora Loan Services Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

A Federal class action suit was filed on 8/18/10 against Aurora.

Nationwide

JOIN US AGAINST AURORA

Contact: HDPC FORMS LLC

Office: (212)709 8141

Hours of Operaton: Mon- Fri 8-6pm

Email: docservices@hotmail.com

No and they won't modify either, I am surprsed you have not been instructed to stop paying by one of there employees so that you can qualify, Don't fall for this, the only way in a Non Judicial State is to make it Judicial drag them into court and ask questions.....Stand on the issue of pruducing the original note, Pay close attention as to who the true Beneficuary is, I'd bet it isn't Aurora, they most likely act in the capcity of a servicing Agent....

SUE SUE SUE! But you better do your home work and your a dead fish in the water.....