Let me word this correctly,seeing as how most of you are not being clear enough to forewarn others.

Aurora took our info on the phone for an Obama modification and pre approved us.

The paper work was to be sent within a month and they stated that we didnt have to make any payments for 2 months,and that once we have the paperwork in and all things have been taken care of ....Then our mortgage payments would be $700 a month if we consecutively made three payments.

I did not believe in this at all because of the denied efforts we had made in the past to modify or short sale while paying our bills, were futile.

So I kept the mortgage money and never spent it ,so if we were denied this last time I could make all the payments at once.

Aurora kept sending us late notices even though we were approved for the modification plan,so I called them on it and they reassured me it was ok and to ignore those notices.

We received the modification paper work filled it out sent it in and were denied even though we were pre approved.

This 3rd denial ,again was over the fact that I did not make enough money to cover the mortgage plan...Hmmmmm

I make more money now then when I first signed the loan with them!

Ya see I`m still employed but the boss was nice enough to tell me that I would be laid off Oct.1st so that gave me time to save my house and apply for unemployment and still be able to pay the $700 a month mortgage payment that they promised me.

The only reason you would apply for these modifications,or for that matter any of the plans that they were offering, is because you are in trouble and need help from the lender under the GOVERNMENTS OBAMA PLAN.

So Ahora tells me that they are not going to help me.

I say"Yea I had no faith in your scam anyway the 3rd time that's why I still have the mortgage money and I would like to pay the two months in full plus all the late fees".

THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS FROME ME AND MY HOME WAS NOW IN FORECLOSURE.

It doesn't matter how much your government wants to help you out or how much good faith you put in,the small businessman or lender is going to bastardize it all and there is no one out there governing the plans that are proposed.

I:E...They all got their bail out and you can stick it.

I`m moveing to Canada after the foreclosure.

Review about: Aurora Loan Services Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Aurora Loan Services?

Comments

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141

The bailout loans that were lent to finance institutions and investment houses during the recession are really not a horrible idea, as returns are starting to roll in.The Troubled Asset Relief Program created relief programs for numerous industries, but banks and other financial institutions have been recovering faster from the recession than other industries, and those loans have managed to turn a profit.

The housing relief programs that were part of Troubled Asset Relief Program did not work out also.Here is the proof: Bailout loans paying dividends as banks rebound from recession

I have been thru this *** adpukeum, with aurora.We have sent in 6 packages of the same info to them.We have kept paying 1400.00 per mo.

We have jumped thru every hoop they have asked us to and still no mod yet.

We really lucked out as their lawyer in Florida pulled the suit as our State Atty. General has pegged them as a b.s.

paper mill,filed false legal docs. to the courts,thousands of them.....but in three years still no help.

Please note,..we built our home 24 yrs ago and only got behind 3 mos.because of illness. Leman bros. got what they deserved...thanks for your ears.

With the *** I have on Aurora this should be an open and shut case.I have caught them in lies on paper and on the phone.

I really dont think Obama is going to save any of us. I actually stumbled into the attorny for Aurora that was in charge of evicting me and she even said she was going to recomend that Aurora resend the sale.

I think I have some dirt on them I just dont know what to do with it or have the money to hire an attorny and go at it alone.Is there any help out there?

I'd like to mention that we went the NACA (www.naca.com).They charge no money to assist with helping you get a loan mod.

We wasted a little over $4k in trying to get our mortgage modified, a year later with no results other than a forebearance payment plan, I went to NACA. They do a US tour helping thousands of families save their homes. Today I received the information I've been waiting for, the approval at 4.5% saving us $1000 a month. I was skeptical, but they give you all the tools to help you stay on top of the your progress including getting ahold of your congressman and state assembly to have them advocate on your behalf.

I think doing it alone didn't help until I began getting calls from my state representatives telling me they were going to help advocate on our behalf.

It's worth a try, especially since there is no costs involved.Good luck to all!

A Federal class action suit was filed on 8/18/10 against Aurora.

***Nationwide***

JOIN US AGAINST AURORA

Contact: HDPC FORMS LLC

Office: (212)709 8141

Hours of Operaton: Mon- Fri 8-6pm

Class action lawsuit? Sing me up.Cant tell all I have been through for the past 15 months with AURORA LOANS.

The fight has begun! Join my facebook page "Fight Aurora Loan Services in Federal Court"!

The federal lawsuits are piling in. The goal? 1000 lawsuits in Federal Courts by October 31, 2010. We can do it!!

Email me at fightauroraloan@gmail.com

Its just as I figured it two years ago.

Ahora was going to wait until I ended up on unemployment then take my house.

They will accept no payments even though I can still make them however I am still in violation of their unwritten contract.

This is the last time I will contribute to this forum because I am takeing what little I now own and I`m walking out the door.*** YOU ARORA enjoy the 130,000 I put into the house,now sue me you ***.

*** you federal government

*** you America

JJJames

2 words: PRINCIPAL REDUCTION!

I came on here to gripe about my lender and suggest the solution I got, and found that several lenders are pulling the same *** my lender did.Sounds like loan mod is a scam across the board!

I waited almost a year to finally be turned down by Wells Fargo for my loan mod. I did a lot of research and found out that principal reduction is possible through companies that use buying power to buy upside down notes from lenders and refinance it back to the homeowner. I only found a few different legit companies (after checking them out with the BBB),most refinanced it back at 110% current market value, and charged between $1800-$4000 to do it. The company I used, UDM Financial charges $2500, and the put my new loan at 90%, and gave me a 30 year fixed @ 6.25%.

They saved me a fortune! It seemed to good to be true, I was a little scared I just lost $2500, even though the contract said I got a $2000 refund if it fell through, but I just signed the new loan papers. I don't want to sound like an ad, and I have no clue if they work in all states and with all lenders, so google principal reduction yourself and see what you can find.

My point is, principal reduction works...Good luck!