Let me word this correctly,seeing as how most of you are not being clear enough to forewarn others.
Aurora took our info on the phone for an Obama modification and pre approved us.
The paper work was to be sent within a month and they stated that we didnt have to make any payments for 2 months,and that once we have the paperwork in and all things have been taken care of ....Then our mortgage payments would be $700 a month if we consecutively made three payments.
I did not believe in this at all because of the denied efforts we had made in the past to modify or short sale while paying our bills, were futile.
So I kept the mortgage money and never spent it ,so if we were denied this last time I could make all the payments at once.
Aurora kept sending us late notices even though we were approved for the modification plan,so I called them on it and they reassured me it was ok and to ignore those notices.
We received the modification paper work filled it out sent it in and were denied even though we were pre approved.
This 3rd denial ,again was over the fact that I did not make enough money to cover the mortgage plan...Hmmmmm
I make more money now then when I first signed the loan with them!
Ya see I`m still employed but the boss was nice enough to tell me that I would be laid off Oct.1st so that gave me time to save my house and apply for unemployment and still be able to pay the $700 a month mortgage payment that they promised me.
The only reason you would apply for these modifications,or for that matter any of the plans that they were offering, is because you are in trouble and need help from the lender under the GOVERNMENTS OBAMA PLAN.
So Ahora tells me that they are not going to help me.
I say"Yea I had no faith in your scam anyway the 3rd time that's why I still have the mortgage money and I would like to pay the two months in full plus all the late fees".
THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS FROME ME AND MY HOME WAS NOW IN FORECLOSURE.
It doesn't matter how much your government wants to help you out or how much good faith you put in,the small businessman or lender is going to bastardize it all and there is no one out there governing the plans that are proposed.
I:E...They all got their bail out and you can stick it.
I`m moveing to Canada after the foreclosure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "I am an ELITE MEMBER . . . means nothing to Airsplat customer service! It just means I was *** enough to give them more money just to buy..."
- "Horrible product and service. We ordered a King size adjustable bed last year. When it was installed by the Sleep Number "professional" installed and his temp helper they made a..."
- "I recently filed a complaint: "I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."