Aurora Loan Services - Aurora B.S.Bailout/loan modification
Let me word this correctly,seeing as how most of you are not being clear enough to forewarn others.
Aurora took our info on the phone for an Obama modification and pre approved us.
The paper work was to be sent within a month and they stated that we didnt have to make any payments for 2 months,and that once we have the paperwork in and all things have been taken care of ....Then our mortgage payments would be $700 a month if we consecutively made three payments.
I did not believe in this at all because of the denied efforts we had made in the past to modify or short sale while paying our bills, were futile.
So I kept the mortgage money and never spent it ,so if we were denied this last time I could make all the payments at once.
Aurora kept sending us late notices even though we were approved for the modification plan,so I called them on it and they reassured me it was ok and to ignore those notices.
We received the modification paper work filled it out sent it in and were denied even though we were pre approved.
This 3rd denial ,again was over the fact that I did not make enough money to cover the mortgage plan...Hmmmmm
I make more money now then when I first signed the loan with them!
Ya see I`m still employed but the boss was nice enough to tell me that I would be laid off Oct.1st so that gave me time to save my house and apply for unemployment and still be able to pay the $700 a month mortgage payment that they promised me.
The only reason you would apply for these modifications,or for that matter any of the plans that they were offering, is because you are in trouble and need help from the lender under the GOVERNMENTS OBAMA PLAN.
So Ahora tells me that they are not going to help me.
I say"Yea I had no faith in your scam anyway the 3rd time that's why I still have the mortgage money and I would like to pay the two months in full plus all the late fees".
THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS FROME ME AND MY HOME WAS NOW IN FORECLOSURE.
It doesn't matter how much your government wants to help you out or how much good faith you put in,the small businessman or lender is going to bastardize it all and there is no one out there governing the plans that are proposed.
I:E...They all got their bail out and you can stick it.
I`m moveing to Canada after the foreclosure.f32d560 review #155824
You may also like
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."