Aurora Loan Services - Aurora B.S.Bailout/loan modification
Let me word this correctly,seeing as how most of you are not being clear enough to forewarn others.
Aurora took our info on the phone for an Obama modification and pre approved us.
The paper work was to be sent within a month and they stated that we didnt have to make any payments for 2 months,and that once we have the paperwork in and all things have been taken care of ....Then our mortgage payments would be $700 a month if we consecutively made three payments.
I did not believe in this at all because of the denied efforts we had made in the past to modify or short sale while paying our bills, were futile.
So I kept the mortgage money and never spent it ,so if we were denied this last time I could make all the payments at once.
Aurora kept sending us late notices even though we were approved for the modification plan,so I called them on it and they reassured me it was ok and to ignore those notices.
We received the modification paper work filled it out sent it in and were denied even though we were pre approved.
This 3rd denial ,again was over the fact that I did not make enough money to cover the mortgage plan...Hmmmmm
I make more money now then when I first signed the loan with them!
Ya see I`m still employed but the boss was nice enough to tell me that I would be laid off Oct.1st so that gave me time to save my house and apply for unemployment and still be able to pay the $700 a month mortgage payment that they promised me.
The only reason you would apply for these modifications,or for that matter any of the plans that they were offering, is because you are in trouble and need help from the lender under the GOVERNMENTS OBAMA PLAN.
So Ahora tells me that they are not going to help me.
I say"Yea I had no faith in your scam anyway the 3rd time that's why I still have the mortgage money and I would like to pay the two months in full plus all the late fees".
THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS FROME ME AND MY HOME WAS NOW IN FORECLOSURE.
It doesn't matter how much your government wants to help you out or how much good faith you put in,the small businessman or lender is going to bastardize it all and there is no one out there governing the plans that are proposed.
I:E...They all got their bail out and you can stick it.
I`m moveing to Canada after the foreclosure.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."
- "I recently filed a complaint: "I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at..."
- "I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."